Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Holy pictures Batman!

Ok, so this post obviously has a ton of pics because I finally got some pictures off of my camera from the past few days.

This weekend was awesome because Sean didn’t work and actually had Monday (holiday) off which he never usually gets. He is usually working on holidays so they are non existent around here. Anyway, very nice to have him home and he took the boys fishing and the girls enjoyed feeding the ducks and fish!

This was tonight, Char was thoroughly enjoying her spaghetti!

IMG_4414 IMG_4443 IMG_4445 IMG_4447 IMG_4456

Last night after Brayden’s bath I convinced him to let me put pony tails in his hair just to see what it would look like. I have to admit, quite the cutie!

IMG_4413 IMG_4411This was to document what the boys wear to bed almost every night…Dad’s old Calgary Foothills Hospital scrubs! It’s honestly hilarious to see them, but they love them and put them on any chance they get! Brayden is wearing his right now actually. They will come home from being out and go upstairs and get dressed in their scrub shirt. I understand the comfort part completely…I always want to be in my pajamas as well!

IMG_4389 IMG_4396

Here is Drew showing me his new karate skills.

IMG_4401 IMG_4405 IMG_4407 IMG_4344 IMG_4348 IMG_4354 IMG_4358 IMG_4362

The kids often go down the street to get my mail for me and this is how they do it…nice cat pose Drew!

IMG_4374

My street the other night…I love this star that comes out first every night! IMG_4382

Here are the boys when they got their white belts! Woo hoo!

SANY0063 SANY0064

3 comments:

Emily said...

Ok so I have something really funny to ask you! Don't ask me HOW I noticed this, but is your boys' karate teacher a model for Midas? LOL I just happened to get an ad in the mail the other day and "may" have been noticing the guy in it was "decent" looking (LOL). Then I saw your blog photo and it HAS to be the same person! Seriously it has to be. If you don't know you GOTTA ask him! I know, I'm crazy. If you wanna see it, I can scan it and e-mail it to you. :) Too funny!

Julie said...

Great pictures!!!!! The one of your street is beautiful and the black and white of Lotti is so so so cute!!!! Your kids are darling!!!!! And I'm glad you finally got a weekend with your hubby!!!! Yay!!!

Jeni said...

ok brays hair is longer than natalies. that is all i have to say.

oh and char is SO ADORABLE!