Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Mid trip


2010-07-06
Click on the pic above to see more fabulous pics from the trip!

It's been a lot of fun so far! The weather is divine, hanging around 95 degrees and humid. I was thinking back 10 years ago when I first came here for Brian and Robin's wedding and I thought I would die from the heat, wondering how anybody could live here! But living in Kingston where the weather is close to the same my body has adapted and now I love it! When we went to the baseball game last night it was like sitting in a warm room, never got a chill!

I love being around family though, it feels so natural and you can always be yourself! I just hope they have enjoyed our stay too! A lot of kids can get a little crazy sometimes, but for the most part they are all getting along. Probably the 2 kids not getting along the most is Lizzy and Taylor. They are close in age and are into the same things so they often fight over things and get jealous. At the baseball game Taylor would copy Lizzy with what she would say and then go and stand beside her and copy everything she was doing. Needless to say it didn't impress Lizzy! Entertaining to watch though!

On a side note...why do Target clothes have to be so dang cute??? I can barely hold myself back when it comes to the little girls section...everything is calling my name and my bank card! I'm learning great patience when it comes to spending these days...ugh! I have to keep telling myself that it's a great lesson to learn and that I will benefit from it one day...in fact I might benefit right now, that's the goal right? Still I don't have to enjoy it! Oh the joys of being the wife of a Resident! Before I left to go shopping today Sean mouthed the words "Only what we need"...thanks Dear!

L

2 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

Sounds like my kind of heat! And Target oh how I wish there was one here!!!

Julie said...

'only what we need' is so cute!!!!! TJ usually says don't buy a damn thing! Hahahahahaha!!!!! Just kidding, sort of!

Speaking of Target, almost all of Reecey's clothes this summer were from Target. They really are so so so cute!

Phew...got through all 11 entries that I was behind on! I'll be better from here on out!!!!!