Here are a few pics from Drew's soccer game the other night.
This is Lotti's loot from her birthday. Thanks Nana for the toys and thanks Grandma for the pretty dress and spoons!
I spent the night decorating her cake and was so tired when it was done but it turned out cute:) The other cake at the bottom, I made the next day for a friend of mine who turned 20 today, Happy Birthday Emily!
So yesterday was Lotti's big day and I seriously still can't believe she is 1! I think she enjoyed herself and she got a few fun new toys to play with so she isn't so bored around here! We had our friends the Lalonde's over for dinner and celebrations and it was a lot of fun.
When we put the cake in front of her with the candle she reached for the candle right away, rather she reached for the fire, luckily we blew it out in time and she was only upset that we sweeped the cake away from her to cut a piece. I think she enjoyed it though!
I still can't believe a year ago I was this huge pregnant woman in pain as I layed in bed and felt my water break! Time really flies!
Now I have to get ready for Father's Day tomorrow and help the kids finish their coupon books! Hopefully everybody is feeling good today. Yesterday Drew was out of it all day with a really high fever. He seems okay this morning, but Taylor is losing her voice for some reason so something is going around:(




3 comments:
LIBBS lookin good and the cakes are to! you sure know how to throw a party!! xo
i'm trying to keep up on the happenings by catching up on your blog. but of course the kids are making it impossible. one post at a time for me! happy birthday to charlotte. makes this year seem to fly by. and YES - you look FANTASTIC! i'll always be jealous at how fast your hair grows!
CUTE CUTE CUTE cakes!!!!! My sister in law makes fantastic cakes and I just don't think I have the patience to even attempt a fancy decorated cake! Maybe someday I'll try!
Happy Birthday to Lotti! Crazy that she's a year already!
Post a Comment