Last night we took the family downtown to get some dinner and have a picnic down by the water where we could feed some ducks. Unfortunately this was the first time I couldn't see any ducks! We walked down by the boat docks and finally found one hungry duck and gave him some dinner. It was great just to hang out and spend some time together. When we were sitting on the grass (Sean and I) and the kids were running around, Taylor came over to get some food and said "Mom, Daddy's here!" You can tell he doesn't sit and eat with us very often! I love downtown Kingston though, it's so quaint and pretty and being by the water is something I love! The smell down by the water reminded me of going to Lake Windermere when I was younger and boating! I miss those days.
Well in one month from today Lotti will turn 1! Seriously where did that time go? Time just keeps getting shorter and shorter around here and in some ways I like that, but when it comes to my kids I don't. I just want them to stay little forever and keep their innocence forever!
I ordered some new piano books, one set for each boy because I'm going to start piano lessons with them. I've really slacked and it's been like 2 years since I taught Drew. I'm feeling very guilty about it and sometimes think I should just put him in lessons with somebody else so that we don't miss a lesson each week, but I can't bring myself to pay for piano lessons when I'm perfectly capable of doing them myself! So when they arrive we're going to sit down in front of a calendar and decide when each lesson will be and get a move on!
Here is a little collage of the boys doing yoga poses while I held them on my legs. They love to do this and call it flying!
2 comments:
oh my goodness your kids are stinkin' ADORABLE!! I can't believe Lotti's going to be 1! Wow did that ever go fast.
What books are you going to use for lessons? My kids are really wanting to learn right now, and I should capitalize on that. I'm just not sure what's best for teaching them...
The kids are ADORABLE!!! Drew makes me laugh with his funny smiles, the yoga poses are so cute, Brayden over the fance - so funny, and Taylor is such a big girl now, when did that happen? And could Charlotte get any cuter?? She is going to be one, that was the fastest year of my life!! And you. . . . you look great!! Keep up the good work! Love you guys!
Post a Comment