Monday, March 29, 2010

over tired much?

Currently it's 10:18 and Taylor is a total crazy woman in this hotel room! The lights are out except for one as I sit here and work and she is doing break dancing in the bed as she restlessly tries to go to sleep. Brayden is not tired as he says and is twiddling his fingers looking at the ceiling! What is going on tonight? They should be zonked out!

Anyway, it's Moose Jaw tonight and not much here! Tomorrow it's on to Minot, ND with a sweet water park. We stayed there on our trip out to Ontario when we first moved there and the kids loved it so we're all excited to go back now that they can swim on their own!

I've decided that Saskatchewan is incredibly boring to drive in and even more smelly! Seriously, each new town brought a new sick smell and the kids starting commenting on it...when you start to prefer inside nasty smells to the ones outside you know a place is smelly! Even when we entered Medicine Hat the sign claimed to be "Medicine Hat: The Gas City"!! Wow...

Anyway, off to finish my work and get some sleep so I can pull myself out of bed in the morning to exercise!

L

1 comment:

Jeni said...

MAN I AM BEHIND ON BLOGS. LOVE YOU SIS SORRY I HAVN'T CALLED. I JUST FEEL SICK AND AM HAVING A HARD TIME GETTING BACK ON TX TIME!