Anyway I'm praying he gets better and nobody else gets it!
It's snowing tonight...kind of one of those nights where it's still outside and the sky is a glow of orange from the lamps on the street and big flakes of snow are coming down. Nena and I used to go outside her bearspaw home and lay in the snow hills and watch the snow come down and listen to the still of the night, then we'd go inside, warm our feet up in her bath and make soldiers in hot chocolate! Oh...the nights of being a single girl with nothing but bliss on the mind!
It's also January 1, 2010! Wow...I've kind of forgotten the date since my days seem to be all the same, running into eachother lately! Does this mean I have to make new resolutions? I-yiyi...I guess it's good, fresh start, new goals, more motivation than the day before? So much happened last year...I'm sure this year will be no different.
My poor Lotti is crying, she's going through something right now, teething maybe? Usually my kids don't teeth this early but you never know! I hope that's what it is anyway...she's kind of losing her voice from crying, sad:( It just makes me want to cuddle her:)
L
No comments:
Post a Comment