I caught Charlotte sleeping in her bouncer the other day...I love it when babies do this.
So I never got a chance to recap my primary presentation on Sunday. I'll try to keep it brief and to the point! So have you ever sat through an entire primary presentation and there was that one kid that continues to goof off and be silly during all the songs and when it's their turn to be at the microphone they do the usual "blah!!!" when they're done talking? I have...and I did on Sunday...only to my dismay it was my son! Thank you Brayden for being so entertaining. Usually he does not like to be the center of attention and I think because of that he acted out in the complete opposite way! So I was the chorister who sat down on the first pew and directed the music and saw EVERYTHING going on. My husband (aka Branch President) sat beside me and continued to hang his head and fume from his ears just watching the fiasco. I'm sure I was fuming as well since I couldn't take the smile off my face being in front of everybody and all! Every time they sang a song I would give him the stink eye, trying to push him to be better...didn't work! To top it all off...at the end for the last song "Follow the Prophet" we had the little nursery kids come up to the front and sing with us. They had little drum sticks that they were banging together to the beat. After the 3rd verse we started singing the chorus and I realized that the beautiful voices sounded like yelling voices...then I looked at my daughter...her and her friend (also named Taylor) were yelling at eachother and pushing with sticks! AH...
On the other hand Drew definitely came through for me. Sang every song to his best ability, very focused, gave his talk perfectly and even bore his testimony in front of everybody with no help! Wow...he's come a long way and I'm glad he set such a good example to his younger bro! One thing I can say is that Brayden gives me some sweet memories to look back on and I love him even more for that! Sean said it perfectly though when he looked at the picture in the post below and said "this picture set the tone for the day ahead!" Just look at those eyes!
If you missed it the other day, check out this video of Patricia Beazer, a woman I used to know from Cochrane Ward...amazing weight loss story!
L
2 comments:
Charlotte is darling, I miss her. Amazing story of Patricia isn't it?
WOW GOOD FOR PATRICIA!! That is awesome!
kids are super cute libs!
Post a Comment