Sunday, October 18, 2009

See the glory of the DC

Here are my kids this morning before church, I actually got them all smiling...and Taylor after church painting at the table...concentrating very hard!
As you can see Charlotte has already discovered the amazing DIET COKE! She was hilarious as she wouldn't take her eyes off of it tonight...just like I can't take my lips off it!
Stay tuned for the wonderful recap of today's primary presentation!

4 comments:

Jeni said...

T's hair is so cute after church. (sigh)

Char, you are so silly and sweet!

Julie said...

Aaaaaah, how early they learn of the D.C. or D.P. Your kids are so stinkin' cute. Taylor's hair kills me its so darn cute!

Marilee said...

Ohhhh, she's a girl after my own heart! Her face is HILARIOUS! totally mezmerized by the DC! You are teaching her well, I can tell!

Lynne said...

I'm still laughing about the DC. Also about the story of the Primary program!! Too bad you didn't have it recorded!!