Thursday, October 15, 2009
I'm hungry
It always feels SO good to shower and put clean clothes on doesn't it? You might think this is a common occurance around here for me but lately it's not surprise surprise! I usually use my morning to work, clean house, tidy house, blah blah blah...we all know...we all do it...but it's not until late at night that I have time to shower and do something with myself. Today it happened at 200pm so we're moving up! I only have a minute to sit here because Brayden is crying beside me asking for food but here are some pics from yesterday.
Why is it that kids are always hungry? I guess I shoudn't fault them...but I have to get the food so it gets irritating when they ask me every 5 min!
L
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
taylor totally looks like you. i hear ya on the showering thing. unless I wanna get up at 5am it just doesn't happen until they're all in bed.
I was JUST going to say that tay totally looks like you in those pics.
and have you started potty training? when are you doing it? DO IT DO IT DO IT!! You will be happy.
and today was the first day I have showered to get ready before 9pm in a week. sad.
hahahahaha! i don't know why kids are always hungry, but I can't say that i blame them cause I'm always hungry! Ha!
Post a Comment