![]() |
| 2009_09_07 |
When you view the pictures above I have to premise the 'green pool' with the fact that NO...Sean was not going swimming...he had to pull a plug down in the bottom to start the drainage process!
Well yesterday after work we headed out to Picton to go to the beach with our friends the Cunninghams! It was a perfect day with practically no wind so I jumped at the chance to go! Sean had worked all day and night Sunday so he got home around 1100 on Monday with just enough time to sleep before we left at 300! It's about an hour away so not too bad and the drive is gorgeous on the way. The kids love taking the Ferry ride too so that makes it fun!
As soon as the sand hit the kids feet they were off! Taylor immediately started making sand angels in the sand and the boys ran straight for the water. It's a great beach because you can walk out REALLY far and the water only goes just past your knees with soft sand at your feet so the kids don't really need anybody out there with them. We brought a feast of food between the 5 (adults) of us and ate until the sun went down! I realized we should have done this way more this summer because it was so fun. I need to put a little beach bag together with things that we bring every time we go!
On the way home we were driving through an Indian reserve and stopped to get some gas. After Sean had paid he came back to the car and mentioned that they were selling some movies (still in theatres) for only 10 bucks! Excuse me? So he turned around and I went back and got a few of them! Pretty good quality too! Gotta love the Reserve!
Well I'm officially missing my Merry Maids! I am slowly getting to each and every bathroom on my list of things to do but it's definitely SLOWLY! I'm still telling myself that this is a smart area to cut out for cost but I'm still going to complain about it!
Jeni comes to visit in a week and we're all very excited about it! Sean has a couple of days off so we might head back to the beach for a day!
Here's me experimenting with my hair today because I was sick of the old do!
Why can't I just be happy with my hair the way it is...does anybody else have to change their hair every 6 months?
L

4 comments:
I too get bored with my hair quickly. That's not to say I actually change it but I do get bored with it!
K Libby...here's the deal with the cleaning! If you're dropping your maids (sorry about that, btw) the only way to go as far as cleaning yourself is to do it all in one day! Seriously! Take 1 day a week and clean your whole house, top to bottom. Bathrooms, mopping, kitchen, dusting, vacuuming...EVERYTHING! It might take you all day but at least its done until next week right? It takes me about 6 hours to do mine...that's including lunch break and a few email checks but I'm always so glad to have an ENTIRELY clean house and to be ENTIRELY done in one day! So there...that's my 2 cents, in case you care! = ) Good luck!
I too get bored with my hair quickly. That's not to say I actually change it but I do get bored with it!
K Libby...here's the deal with the cleaning! If you're dropping your maids (sorry about that, btw) the only way to go as far as cleaning yourself is to do it all in one day! Seriously! Take 1 day a week and clean your whole house, top to bottom. Bathrooms, mopping, kitchen, dusting, vacuuming...EVERYTHING! It might take you all day but at least its done until next week right? It takes me about 6 hours to do mine...that's including lunch break and a few email checks but I'm always so glad to have an ENTIRELY clean house and to be ENTIRELY done in one day! So there...that's my 2 cents, in case you care! = ) Good luck!
mee! i am a hair changer. i am so glad i am growing it, a little because it will be long, but really so i can cut it new again!!
beach look soooo fun!
hair drives me nuts! i can never find something that i like and suits me. one of these days... picton beach looks like a great place to go. how fun!!!
Post a Comment