Don't let the title fool you...I found a princess songs cd on I-tunes for Taylor and that is the song that is playing right now...the mice chorus actually!
Anyway...I just downloaded some pictures from my camera and here are a few that were cute!
Whenever I'm busy and Charlotte wakes up in her crib I ask Brayden to go up and comfort her until I can get her and he'll completely calm her down. I took a pic of him laying in bed with her...so adorable!
Anyway...I just downloaded some pictures from my camera and here are a few that were cute!
Whenever I'm busy and Charlotte wakes up in her crib I ask Brayden to go up and comfort her until I can get her and he'll completely calm her down. I took a pic of him laying in bed with her...so adorable!
I could not WAIT to come home from church today let me tell you! I don't know what was going on in primary today but when I asked what was up with everybody today one kid said "I forgot to take my Meds today!"...Ya I think that goes for everybody in the room! The worst part is trying to teach the kids and discipline mine at the same time. I think my boys feel that they can act up a little easier because I'm there. I'm not a huge fan of this!
Anyway...I got in the car when it was all over and took a huge sigh of relief! Don't get me wrong...I love church and usually get something out of going but today was an exception. My faith keeps me going on these days!
We've had a guest at our place this week. Her name is Judy and she lives in Belleville (which is an hour away) but her husband just had a stroke and was transferred to the Kingston Hospital until he was stable enough to go back. Anyway...so she has been living in our basement and she's a very kind genuine lady. My kids have enjoyed her and Drew asked tonight where she was when we sat down for dinner. She went home tonight and I'm not sure if she'll be back...I guess it'll depend on when her husband gets transferred back to Belleville. Anyway...it makes you think that things can happen when you least expect it. He has lost some of his sight and ability to walk and he's only in his 60's!
So we started draining our pool yesterday! A kind of sad day but it's just not warm enough to get into it anymore. When we got back from our 2 week vacation it was dirty and needed to be shocked and cleaned and we did it almost perfectly clean and then it got cold and we didn't use it and now it's quite the color! Every time I look down on it from Char's room I want to gag a little bit at it's greeny hue! So it was fun for the time that we used it...hopefully next year it's a little bit warmer around here!
Yay for BYU for winning last night! We got to watch the game that Sean broadcasted from our laptop onto our tv so it was fun! Hopefully we can get the rest of the season on that station and watch the games! It's fun remembering that my Dad started for BYU back in the day...it makes me feel just that much more connected! Go Cougs!!!
Check out the pictures below!
L

2 comments:
Char's hair is so dark. Its so cute but so different for one of your kids! That is sad about your pool. I have mixed feelings about the weather changing. I really do love fall but then winter is after fall and I do not love that. Anyways, thanks for the update!
ok are you kidding me with b and char? i hope that he loves on boots still! I cant wait tocome and love on little lottie!! cute pics sis.
Post a Comment