
Wow, almost a week has gone by and I haven't blogged! What to say what to say...
Well the boys are at a sports camp this week and have gone for 2 days now and loved it. I drop them off at 8:30 and pick them up at 4:30. The first day when I went to pick them up they both admitted to losing their goggles after swimming, and Brayden lost his sunglasses! What? How does this happen? They had swam at the end of the day and basically had just come out of the pool when I picked them up...so where could they have lost them? My children have this illusion that if they don't take care of something and misplace it, mommy will just buy them a new one! I don't think so little people! So yesterday Brayden went back and found his goggles and sunglasses but Drew's are still MIA. Too bad for him I guess! They are having fun though, they play all sorts of games inside and outside and swim at the end of the day. It has given me a chance to tidy up the house and keep it clean all week before we leave for North Carolina so that's great! I feel like all I do around here is that though...I need to get out! I'm looking forward to this vacae!
Well when it comes to food I'm not too picky and I have to say that as far as I can remember, I have never eaten a food that has caused me to gag...until today! I've always had sort of a hard time eating deli meat for some reason...maybe it's because some of it looks like rubber and I'm not entirely sure where it came from...but regardles...I have eaten my fair share of deli meat sandwiches in my day...but today was probably the last in awhile for me! It was turkey and by my 5th bite I gagged. Yep...full on gagged and almost sent it flying...so garbage that lunch! That is the worst feeling...ugh!
So the boys are doing great...Brayden has developed quite the 'tude' and I'm not quite sure yet how to deal with him sometimes...day by day I guess! I'm sure it's his '2nd child' nature coming out! Taylor is STILL a lady in training when it comes to the can! Will she ever get it? She pees all the time on it and when we're out somewhere she'll tell us that she has to go...that's not the issue...anyway...I've convinced myself not to freak out anymore or waste my time sitting with her for hours on end...she will get it when she bloody well wants to and until then I will continue to praise her for the things she does do good!
Sean is looking forward to some time off from EVERYTHING around here and so am I. We love doing road trips as a family and can't wait to take this one! We're still trying to figure out our whole trip but it will start with a drive down to Greensboro to visit Brian's fam! Can't wait! I just wish everybody else lived as close as they do so we could road trip to them too!
Last night at dinner:
Drew is setting the table and Charlotte starts crying as I'm finishing up the food...
Me: Brayden can you please give her a soother until I'm ready?
Drew: Oh so you can feed her with your nibbles? (said completely serious might I add)
followed by uncontrollable laughing from Sean and I!
Drew: What!!
2 comments:
that is hilarious. i wish i had nibbles.
did dora help at all today?
That is too funny! Have fun in N.C.!!!!
Post a Comment