I love this picture of Gdad and Taylor...the last day they were here he was sitting on the couch doing some computer work and Taylor hopped up beside him with her little DVD player and sat with him. She looked like she had a computer on her lap so I had to take a pic...so cute!
This is a picture of Nana's grandkid necklace...she has everybody's name on a charm...I love it!Here is Lotti this morning swinging in her chair...her headband fell onto her eye and she just kept a snoozin!
So am I the only woman who has husband/garbage issues? The following scenario happens way too often around here...
It's late Monday night (or the night before garbage man comes) and we find ourselves laying in bed when suddenly...
Me: Did you put the garbages out?
Him: No
Me: You better do it right now because there are a lot to gather and you won't do it in the morning...
Him: Yes I will
Me: No, you'll be in a hurry for work and you won't do it
Him: Yes I will I promise!
hahahahahaha...can you guess who put the garbage out this morning?
I could make a list of the many instances this happens around here, reminding men to do the little things us women hate doing but I won't because I do love him!
The other day Drew was watching tv and I simply asked him to pick up the toys around him while he watched tv so he could get a couple things done at once...
Me: Drew can you please pick up the toys and THROW them in the toy bin while you watch tv?
Drew: That's too hard!!!
The inability to multi-task starts at a very early age I've decided...do you think if we continued with it as young boys they would catch on before they grew up?
Taylor on the other hand can stand at the ottoman and watch tv while she eats a donut, poops in her undies, pulls them off and lets the remains air dry...and she never has to take her eyes off the television or move from where she is kneeling! Now that is multi-tasking!

4 comments:
Way too funny! Girls are definitely better at the multi task thing. My boys totally stink at it. Steve is not great at taking the garbage out and never really was, but now Tyler is big enough. It is joyous because that is now his job!!! Just give it another few months and your boys can start helping with it!
that is awesome! I do the same with J when he is watching TV, he can't do it either! Garbage's though the kids gather and Scott puts them out every week, so I am lucky there! And our guy comes sometimes before we are out of bed...so it has to be done.
oh so true! That is really funny!
Ha ha...I was just told by Jeff's grandfather that the reason men can't multi task comes from the caveman days...
Men had one task - Hunter. They would be away for days on end, tracking one animal, and they had to be good at only hunting.
Women where back at camp watching the children, preping things, making sure the fire didn't go out, fixing things ect...
There you go, that's why still today men CAN NOT multi task.
Post a Comment