![]() |
| 2009_08_02 |
Today was Charlotte's blessing day and she looked beautiful of course! The morning was crazy and I was running around like a crazy person trying to get all the kids dressed and ready to go including myself! It was pouring rain outside and so by the time I was at church I was sweating like a pig and my hair was flat and I was soaked (mostly from sweat!) We were late for church (of course) but Sean held off the meeting as long as he could and we at least made sacrament before the blessing! Sean gave a wonderful blessing and I'm so grateful he has the priesthood to have the authority to do it.
Anyway the day flew by and we had an awesome meal courtesy of nana (as usual) followed by the BEST chocolate cake I have ever had! I made a chocolate cake last night from scratch for the blessing day and if anybody has ever eaten a crave cake or cupcake??? I found the recipe! Well not really but I swear it is the same cake!
Can you tell who is who? Here are the two girls on their blessing day...I loved looking at the similarities!

Here's a couple of pics from the pool yesterday afternoon...it was a lot of fun...we were only missing Charlotte!



3 comments:
what a great day. i love her blessing dress. that cake looks delicious!
Oh she is sooo pretty!! her hair is more even that Taylors that is for sure!
Wish I could have been there. Love you!
I love all your pics! Charlotte is such a doll and the ones of Tay imitating Amyie are hilarious.
Post a Comment