Last night after dinner we went downtown and walked by the lake and around campus. It was an awesome night and warm with no wind. I love walking around downtown, it's such a quiet city in the summer! Queens University is such a beautiful campus with the ivy growing all over the buildings and "castles" as Taylor thought! It's the oldest campus in Canada I believe and it's definitely got the history to prove it!
Peace my brotha!I decided that I could totally put Taylor in that show "Toddlers & Tiaras" on TLC because she will pose any way I ask her to and enjoy it! She loves dressing up and putting on makeup...I'm telling you she would rock it! Unfortunatley I'm not an anal stage mom nor do I ever want to be...but it's cute to watch her strut her stuff.
Tonight we're supposed to have a Relief Society pool party out on Wolfe Island but the weather isn't lookin too great today...maybe I'll pass on that one.
It's SO quiet around here with no little boys around. My evenings are quiet too...I don't have that usual "lookin forward to bed time" feeling every night because all day it's layed back with Taylor and Charlotte. I can't complain! I know the boys are having fun with Nana though...yesterday they went and made Build A'Bear's and went to "Ice Age 3"! Brayden made a panda bear and when Nana asked him what his name was he said "Garbage"! Ok...that's almost as bad as Michael Jackson's 3rd kid "Blanket"! Anyway...he quickly changed his name once he got dressed in a spiderman outfit and now he's called "Spidy".
Today it's another take it easy day...I want to go to the mall but I have no money to spend...c'mon pay day...come faster!

2 comments:
We're having a great time too! Today Drew slept until 7 and Brayden until 8. Woohoo.
garbage. that is classic.
Tay could totally get mad money doing that show! seriously!
Post a Comment