So last night we went downtown to see if we could catch the Buskers (street performers)! We got there just in time to see these two guys set up and get a front row seat to their muscular amazement! They were seriously hilarious and ended their skit in their drawers! They were called "Two British Gents"! The kids loved watching them and Drew is convinced that he will look like them some day if he continues to take gymnastic classes! What can I say...I wouldn't mind a washboard stomach myself!
I feel like I've been totally absent from the blogging world lately and so I'm not really sure what to say today. On Monday I went back to work and it's never been busier! 2 of my typists went on vacation at the same time and the other one is still on a learning curve as she just started a few weeks ago. Needless to say I've been sitting at this computer any spare moment of my day typing and frying my brain it feels like! I love my job, I can't complain, but part of me can't wait until I don't have to work anymore and I can let Sean do all the money making. I feel like it's non stop around here from typing to cleaning (constantly), laundry, dishes, cleaning more, changing diapers, feeding Charlotte, etc!!! I love it don't get me wrong...but it's busy! and why do people feel like they have to ask you if you're planning on having more children RIGHT after you've had a baby? Like, we're supposed to know already? Give me strength people...ask me in a couple of years and I'll have a more accurate answer for you! Better yet...let me enjoy this new bundle first!
Now...on to the latest development around here...The Screaming Banshee! Yes...this is Taylor's new name. Well I guess it's not exactly a new name per se since she got this name last summer when she discovered her voice! Anyway...she is no longer my sweet delightful princess 24/7...now the other half of her day she is having a full on temper tantrum on my floor and screaming to high heaven! It's not something I can control either...you tell her to stop and she gets louder and kicks her legs harder! This happenes sometimes when she wakes up from a late nap (like the other night and I think we all went crazy after an hour of it!) or when she doesn't get what she wants right away! AH...maybe she's wanting some attention and it's just now hit...I don't know...what I do know is that it's totally not acceptable! So when it happens I put her in the back entry and close the door and when she's done she'll open the door and come out. If she continues then she knows she's going back! It seems to work so far...we'll see!
See my post below to witness the cutest duo around!
L


3 comments:
Charlotte is so cute and she has so much hair. Carleigh is jealous of all that hair.
holy cow those guys are amazing!! talk about strength! i HATE when people ask about having more kids. your point is exactly right! and besides that...it's none of their business either way!! :)
Aaaaaaaaah, poor little Taylor being dethroned! That's sad. She'll get through it!!!
Post a Comment