Saturday, July 11, 2009

Best buddies

I have to comment on how precious these two are...Seriously Brayden is like her guardian angel. He is constantly wanting to be around her and kissing her 1000 times a day. He wants to hold her, feed her, change her, make her smile and just be with her. It's very precious to watch and right now while Brayden is getting over something he can't kiss her or go near her too close so it's killing him! He'll constantly tell me "I'll just look at her Mom" letting me know that he won't go near her and kiss her. He is so gentle and when other people are around her hovers over her making sure nobody touches her. He usually wants to kiss her when she's eating and so he'll climb all over me and kiss all over her face which is a little too far for me...when I'm feeding her I need 'space' so he's usually thrown off by me!
This little girl definitely has a fan and I hope they grow to be bosom buddies!
I also had to take a picture of Sean the other morning. He came home after a clinic to check the chlorine on the pool and just so he didn't get any on his clothes he put on his lab coat that was hanging in the front hall closet! He is my pool scientist! Hilarious!

Speaking of pool...the kids have been enjoying it and yesterday had a couple of friends over to swim. Taylor is my fish and never wants to get out! I'm looking forward to Sean being home one of these days so I can jump in too without having to worry about Charlotte.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Emily said...

that is so sweet about brayden and charlotte!!!! i love it!! boys with sisters always turn out so much more sensitive...in a good way!