Well since I have no money to spend on professional photos I thought I would take a few of my own. Nothing too special or spectacular...but they work and what a great model I have!
Taylor asked to hold Char this morning and was so proud of herself!
I love this pic...the kids were playing around the house yesterday and this seriously depicts these two in a nutshell! The thing you don't know about this picture is that Taylor is very close to kicking Brayden in the head...you can see it in her face. She is a match for any little boy!
My family is at church and I'm here trying to decide if I should make some bread. I have this strange energy that's off and on and when it's on I can't sit still...I know I should be sleeping and maybe I'll do that later when everybody is back.
It's hot and humid today...good thing my mom picked up some fans yesterday for our house until this A/C gets fixed otherwise we might melt away!

5 comments:
Oh no no no should be yes yes yes your pictures are awesome. You did such a great job on your pics. How precious is your family. Taylor is hilarious in that pic with her big brother hey?! Have a great day in the sun. Its raining here in Calgary. Say hi to your mom!
Love Taylor's little attitude shot! She and Melia would get into some trouble together. Love all these awesome new pics of your sweet Charlotte. I can't believe she is here and I won't be able to see her for who knows how long??
I am honored by the bows! soooo cute! and the pics are adorable libs! Tay is priceless. she has your attitude. pretty sure that pic of her and bray is you and me.
Lib, you don't need a pro if you can take pics like that! They are perfect beautiful and look professional. Great job!
Those pics of Charlotte look fantastic!!!!! I seriously am so excited for you! Tay and B are adorable. Is it bad that I would've thought it was funny if she actually did kick him in the head? hahahaha!
Post a Comment