Well it's dreary outside today and kind of rainy, not too cold, about 20 degrees or so but definitely not pulling me outside at all! Too bad because I love to send my kids out there to get out of my hair for awhile. I went out to the back yard today and put the pool tarp over the sand pit just until we can get the pool up. It's basically a "stress pit" to me since my kids like to roll around in it and get filthy! I know I should let them get dirty every once and awhile but every day? No thanks!
I attempted to leave the house today with all 4 kids...I had to get out and pick up some lunch since I couldn't stand to make it for another day! So I stopped by a local bakery and picked up some fresh bread and cupcakes for Canada Day and then headed through the McDonald's drive thru! Just what I needed...a huge diet coke to get me through the day! We parked in front of the lake and ate while the kids watched the Wiggles! Just enough time for me to regroup and not have to wrestle 3 little kids somewhere! I was telling my mom that my car is one of my favourite spots to be with my kids because they're all buckled and can't move!
So we got home to a nice clean house (thanks to merry maids!) and promptly opened up a gingerbread house to decorate. You're thinking Christmas right? Well we have 3 boxes of them that we were supposed to do at Christmas time and of course we forgot. Brayden went into the storage room today and found them so why not open one up and decorate! It's sitting in the kitchen while it sets up so we can decorate it with candy.
Tonight is Drew's soccer which might be canceled depending on the weather...how many days until school starts again? 
L
4 comments:
those are really cute pictures!! I miss you guys!
You are amazing - I can barely get out the door with one:) I know what you mean about the sand pit in your yard. Tom just covered our hole and planted grass - so I looked at the hole for almost 1 year...stress party of one your table is ready!
cute toes!
And you always handle your kids like a piece of cake. YOur kids are all so good. But I hear you on the car thing. when we are out and tempers are flying, as soon as i get to the car, I feel so peaceful. they can yell scream and do whatever they want but they are buckeled in and there is nothing they can do about it and no one can hear me (or not hear me) ignore them!
Uh-oh...you're already counting down until school starts again!?!? Your kids are so cute. Those dreary days can seem long though. Glad you're doing well with those 4 babes!
Post a Comment