I had to blog a picture of my feet now that they aren't swollen anymore! I went and got a pedi on Friday with Mom and now my nails and feet look fabulous! I remember someone saying on a past blog that they felt like a foot model once all the baby swelling was gone and I totally know how they feel! My legs feel SO much lighter even just to walk! I make it sound like I was an elephant and let me tell you...I was! Anyway, to those of you still waiting for your babies...good luck...it'll all be over soon!
I stayed home with my girlies from church again today but that didn't stop me from dressing them up...it's too fun to pass up!This picture was courtesy of Drew...he took my camera this morning and captured a few funny pictures! Here is Brayden posing for him!
Yesterday Sean got up super early (700) for a Saturday and went outside to work on diggin up the pool! He had two friends come over to help along with the missionaries and it was awesome! They got the ground level and he was able to order the sand and spread it all over the ground too! Now he just has to smooth it out and get a bunch of guys over here to help him set it up! I can't wait! It's been awhile since we first purchased it and I've been patiently waiting.
Anyway...Nana leaves today at 600 and we're all very sad to see her go. She has been a huge help around here and I'm going to miss her! I guess I have to do my own laundry and cleaning now :(

7 comments:
Thank you! You are giving me HOPE!!!! in a desparate time of swollenness and sick of being pregnant"ess"!
Nice feet!! Bet that feels so good to be getting back to normal. That is so sweet you have 2 little girls to dress up now. :) Your girls are such beauties.
Oh I remember that feeling...of having normal feet again after pregnancy. Relief!
Fun about your pool! It's so hot in our house today. You will love that!!! :)
Getting your feet back was the best feeling ever! That is one of the major things that scares me about having more babies!
your feet look great. funny how I totally know how they look when swollen! Cute pedi too! I hate my swollen feet and legs and face... during pregnancy!
Oh Char is CUTE!!!!!!!!! And have fun with your pool!
your feet are beautiful! definitely foot model worthy! (that was me that said it...it's so true hey?) your kids are so cute!! and i love the girls outfits. it'll be sad the day our girls won't let us dress them up any longer..it is so fun!!
Post a Comment