Friday, June 26, 2009

Sleeping life away!

Well this is Charlotte in a nutshell! She sleeps, sleeps, sleeps, and eats! She is such a wonder baby I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that she stays this way! I have to say I've been blessed with very good babies, I can't really complain too much about them. Brayden had a little bout of colic when he was a few weeks old but other than that they have all been very mild mannered. Once toddler years hit things changed of course but right now as I'm trying to catch up on my sleep it's very nice to only wake up once in the middle of the night to feed her!
We've LOVED having Nana here...she is a Godsend! I might be going crazy right now if it wasn't for her! She cooks, cleans, gardens, baths kids, etc...what else can I say? She is fabulous!



We headed down to Watertown, NY for dinner the other night and a Target stop to get the boys a gift for graduating their grade in school. Drew is entering 1st grade which is CRAZY, and Brayden will be in his second year of Kindergarten (or Senior Kindergarten) as they call it here. They were pretty excited and this slip and slide is what Brayden picked out! It comes with 3-D goggles and is supposed to be 3-D but left the boys a tad disappointed. Drew kept complaining that he couldn't keep his eyes open when he slid through the shark's mouth but in reality, it's a total gimic. It didn't seem to slow them down though and they played on this thing ALL of yesterday!




Today the kids have a primary party planned at a local splash park and Mom and I and Charlotte are going out for dinner and pedicures. I haven't treated myself to one in SO long it's very overdue so I'm excited to get pampered a little! Only 3 more days of Nana love so I better get the best of it!

Check the posts below to see before and after pics of the garden!

L
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jeni said...

Char is yummy!!!
and the black mulch looks fab! Your whole garden looks awesome sis. That slides looks sweet too. have fun at pedis! think of me and my nasty feet!

Alysha Sladek said...

Charlotte is beautiful! The slide looks like so much fun! i bet the kids love it!

Julie said...

I agree with Jeni. She is yummy and chubby and delicious! What a DARLING girl. Seriously can't get over it!!!!