Love his spiderman armband...he wears it all the time, I think he feels like it gives him special powers!
Drew and his friend Ollie...they are the same in every way! Here they were talking about Nintendo DS... because they couldn't play it right now I guess they have to act like they're in the game!

5 comments:
i can't believe how nice it is where you are!! jealous! i love how little boys play, they are so creative and full of imagination, I love it!!
ohh tay your ovealls are awesome... natalie wont wear hers. I think she feels kinda like a thug in them...
Taylor looks so big and grown up in those pictures. Did I forget to say adorable too. I like the first one on the hill.
She does look like such a big girl. I can't get over it. Ok do you have a professional camera or something? Your pics look amazing
Post a Comment