These homemade pizzas are quite common around here lately...made with a tortilla shell on the bottom with sauce and whatever you like, 400 for 10 min and yummy!!! Yes people, that IS a lot of cheese on mine...what can I say!
I went to make my good ol' chocolate chip cookies yesterday and decided to add marshmallows to them........hmm.....bad choice! The dough is amazing and currently half of it is in my freezer for my later enjoyment, but they turned up really gooey and I could barely even take them off the tray! Oh well, it was a good idea in the beginning!And how could I leave out our usual favourite around here!!! And yes people, she is ALWAYS this happy!

2 comments:
she has the most beautiful smile!! i love her dimples! and her chin. so cute!!! those cookies look like they taste good anyway! that's all that really matters anyway :)
mmmmmmmmm we have totally been making those too around here, which reminds me we need more pep...
Post a Comment