Well I'm exhausted and really should be going to bed right now but since I'm sitting here anyway I guess I'll recap the last couple of days around here.
Yesterday Mom and I went to the mall with every intention of shopping for ANYTHING since we were in the mood but it didn't quite end up that way. Right when we got there everybody was starving so we headed for the restaurants. Lunch was interrupted half way through with Taylor telling me "pee pee" and off we went. She's been really good lately telling me when she has to go and everytime she goes on the toilet. She's been afraid of #2 and usually goes and hides in another room to do that. Anyway...after that we let the kids play at the playplace for 20 minutes and then checked out strollers at ToysR Us. I was pooped to say the least at this point and had to go! Mom jumped into Eddie Bauer on the way to the car and was the only success out of the two of us! I did get my much anticipated 7-11 slurpee on the way home though so it kind of made up for it!
When we were home Drew was playing with Taylor and I kind of noticed that they headed into Grandad's study. A minute later Drew runs in saying "Taylor says poo poo" so I told him to go and get her to go to the toilet but when he did she screamed at him. At this point I knew she really meant #2 for real! So I grabbed her and noticed that it hadn't happened yet and ran her to the toilet. It was perfect timing, let's leave it at that, she was terrified and shook the entire time. When it was over I did the "Dora - We Did It" dance and she got really excited since that's her favourite show! Anyway...it feels great to accomplish something that I've waited so long for. Love her.
Jeni was supposed to get here at 200 in the afternoon but because of details that I'll leave for her to discuss, she didn't get in until 12:23am! I was out with a friend and so the task fell on me to pick her up...big mistake! I'm paying for it today and right now as I suffer from a headache and fatigue that's plagued me all day...but it was nice to see her and catch up! She was exhausted too!
Today I was able to catch up with a good friend (Krissy) and her adorable little boys and Taylor found a new friend too (Jonas)! We got a babysitter so that we could go to a movie, just the 3 girls but quickly decided that we needed to use the time for shopping! AH...shopping...nothing like it!
Anyway...we met up with Dad for dinner after and had a fun time at Joey Tomatoes. We decided that the last time it was us 4 for dinner was back when I was in 12th grade and Dad took us to this fancy shmancy restaurant downtown "Le Chaumiere" and we dressed up for Valentines Day!
The night ended with all the kids in bed except Taylor who stayed up to play dress up for us. She tried on all of Natalie's new clothes and twirled and shook her booty in each and every one! She is definitely going to have a good time shopping with me one day...dangerous her and I!
I'm falling asleep and grinding me teeth as I sit here and write...sleep is calling me...hopefully tomorrow I"ll remember to take some much needed pictures!
*Tired Momma*
2 comments:
haha you are funny to keep staying awake when you are so tired. GO TO BED.
ok that was me, jeni - i guess you are signed in not me.
Post a Comment