Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Achy Breaky

Calgary Science Center
It's Wednesday afternoon and my darling hubby just left for Kingston :0(

My kids are all resting and I feel like it's what I should be doing too. Today I'm feeling achy, breaky...I'm really stuffed up and I'm hoping that it's just related to my pregnancy.

Yesterday we brought the kids to the Science Center downtown and they had a good time. We went in the planetarium and watched a movie on "Under The Sea"...really cool when the screen is above and in front of you! It's fun to see the kids creativity at work when they look at all the different set ups! Click on the picture above to see the rest of the pictures.

1 comment:

Heather Palmer said...

The science center here is pretty cool...I just went for the first time in February. While in the parking lot a radio guy came up and gave me a spa gift certificate. Maybe I should go back.... ;)