Wednesday, March 04, 2009

So last night was the boys last swimming lesson for the winter session and they PASSED! I told them before the lesson started that they had to try EVERYTHING their instructor asked of them so that she would see how much they are trying and how much they've learned. Sometimes Drew will only go half way so he has to be reminded to try his hardest. When they came out of the water she gave them their report cards which shows if they move on or not. Brayden came up to me with worried eyes and said "Mom, I did really good right?"
"Well I have to check your card to see if you passed so let's dry off first..."
At this point Brayden starts to cry and says "But I tried really hard and did really good"
So I quickly opened up his report and indeed he had passed with flying colors so I assured him next time he would be a CROCODILE! He was so excited he called out to Drew "Hey Drew...I'm a crocodile now!" with a huge smile on his face! He is one tender hearted kid and I love it, just about breaks my heart though!

Drew always dips his toes in the water first to see if it's warm enough, which it never is!
They got to wear life jackets on their last day...I think they just played fun games because it didn't look like they were working on much!
Drew is going into Level 2 now because he's 6 so that made him feel really old and mature! I was late for registration though and I'm on waiting lists hoping to get into the classes I want! ARG
So today I got the boys off to school and went with Taylor to my Dr appointment. Everything looked great and my next appointment will be with my Obstetrician at the hospital at the end of the month! I can't believe I'm this far along already! It helps when I don't really count the weeks AND the fact that I have 3 other kids to think about!

After that we went to Costco together and got some fresh fruit and a few other things! Honestly can you go to Costco for just one item? For me it's impossible to say the least!

Then I went to Shoppers Drug Mart (WHICH I LOVE) and found Taylor these new headbands with butterflies on them! So cute!
Well the boys are home from the bus so I gotta go!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jeni said...

i love drews toes dipped in the water. haha I am so proud of them! Tell them Nini says she loves them!