Sunday, March 08, 2009

My sweet future missionaries

Here are some pics from this morning when the boys had put on their new suits. I told them that Dad wouldn't recognize them at church because they looked just like the missionaries. They were excited to show themselves off. It was funny when I was doing Brayden's hair though. Every week I ask him if he wants smooth or spiky hair and he usually says spiky. Today he said smooth but said "Mom, I don't want the line though!" - meaning the 'side part'! Hilarious...I love little things like that that make me laugh! I convinced him that a part was spiffy and cool so he went with it!

These two boys have such different personalities...
I have to say again how much I love doing this girl's hair. She is SO good and stands there while I curl it and put whatever I want in it.
Well I think later today we're taking the ferry across the lake to Wolfe Island for a little trip because it's almost 10 degrees today and it feels great! I have two more days to get ready to leave for Calgary and I can't wait! I've been trying to stay on top of all my laundry so that on Tuesday I have all clean clothes to choose from! I know the kids are getting super excited to see their grandparents and cousins and friends from before. It'll be a much needed, fabulous break for Sean and I!!!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Emily said...

I love little boys in suits, it's so adorable!! And once again, Taylor's hair looks adorable!! How fun that you're coming home for a visit! I hope you all arrive safely!

Jeni said...

does tay have hoops? get out.
and the boys are darling. I cant wait to squeeze on them.
I am going to have to steal tay and do her hair too. haha
cute pics lib

tlr said...

Hey the kids look so cute! Love the suits, where did you get them??

Wishing for the West Coast said...

Incredible pictures, and cute suits!! Can't wait to see you!!

Krissy Marshall said...

So when you're in Calgary, are you going to make time to see friends?????

saltysista said...

Drew looks so serious in those pics. Taylor is such a doll! I wish we were flying up to Calgary to see you while you are there.

Julie said...

The kids look DARLING!!! Taylor kills me, she's so cute! Brady LOVES his suit and feels super fancy in it too. Have fun in Calgary. Wish I could be there too!

Alysha Sladek said...

they all look SO adorable! i love it when the boys wear a suit, it's just so cute. taylor is adorable!! have fun in calgary!