![]() |
| Calgary #3 |
Click on the pics to see more! Just a little bit of what has been going on around here. The little girls have been playing so good together...it's amazing how a few months make a difference. At Christmas time they didn't really care too much for eachother so now it's cute to watch.
A bug has been going on around here and Drew woke up this morning with a sore throat and a slight fever. I've been sick for about a week now which I think is because of my lack of sleep. I forget that I'm 2 hours ahead of Calgary time and just haven't recovered from that still.
Sean is home lonely as can be so I'm excited to see him on Wednesday when he picks me up in Toronto!
There was a huge snowfall here Saturday night and some of Sunday, probably about 2 ft! Crazy! I'm so tired of snow...enough already! Jeni is sitting here talking about playing outside and making a snowman...no thanks! I'm so over that! Actually I learned this year when it started to snow that I was over that years ago! No desire to do that anymore...I sound like a miserable mom I know but seriously? Why is playing in freezing cold white stuff supposed to be fun?
Today we're off to Peter's Drive-In for yummy shakes and burgers and fries! It's a must when we come to Calgary...as long as Sean isn't here because he doesn't like it!

4 comments:
excuse me? did i read that correctly? Sean doesn't like Peters? What a crazy person!!!! Have fun with Jeni and I'm totally with you on the snow thing...YUCK!!!! We've had fevers and sore throats here too. Weird!
Okay seriously what is wrong with Sean! He needs some counselling I think!!! Sorry about the snow, have fun with your Sister!
Love the shot of you and Taylor-so sweet. Really-who does not like Peter's?? Hope you had a good time despite the SNOW
those are great pictures!! so fun that the cousins can be together! jeffrey doesn't like peters either..makes me sad!
Post a Comment