Here are my photo walls now that I got my pictures all framed. I love walking past them several times a day to see my beautiful family!




The other night we got the painting easel out and all the kids got a try at their own picture.
Drew was so happy to draw his alien!
Brayden has his serious face on as usual...he's the artist of the family.

There is no picture of me painting but I did...from left to right (Libby, Brayden, Drew, T)
Another self portrait
I went into the boys room the other night like I always do before I go to bed to make sure they were adequately tucked in bed...Brayden was nowhere to be found...
Until I looked closer and saw that he was nice and comfy on the floor wrapped in his blanket!
OK so I've been super busy the last few days putting my 2008 blog entries into my latest book! It's kind of unfortunate that BLURB doesn't slurp blogger into it's software anymore so it requires a tad more work but I'm getting there slowly! I'm into my August entries so I'm more than halfway there! Anyway, it's been so much fun looking back at my year and how many things we did as a family and how many trips we went on! I can only hope that 2009 brings me more memories!
Congrats to Brian and Robin who just had there baby a few hours ago! Baby Carleigh was finally born and I'm sure Robin is ecstatic to have her out of her!
Sean has been really busy now that he's back to work...he is on call almost every other night so I don't see him much and Sunday's he's completely gone for meetings so I'm alone at church. I'm glad I have my mom to talk to about it and vent with her as she's been through it all herself!
Tonight the boys start swimming again and hopefully they can make it to the next level by the time they're done in March! It's tough when you're not around water all year for the kids to learn really well. Step by step I guess.
7 comments:
Cute pictures of the kids, did you pick Brayden up and tuck him back in bed? Great art work!!
libby you're such a babe. isn't kid art the best?!
I am so bad at framing recent photos of the family. Well done sister!!
awesome pics lib. you are doing great with your new camera!
also i have to say from your new year post about pride and prejudice, mr dossi is really my darci but they say it with an accent.
haha
love you
Brayden is adorable! As I am typing this Melia just opened the door to her room and walked out and say hi! She just learned how to climb out of her crib. Any advice?? I love your picture wall by the way!
your pictures look great. i can't wait to put family pictures up! looks like the kids sure enjoyed painting. how fun! you mentioned you use blurb to make the blog book... do you copy and paste the text in? do you know of any other book makers that imports blogger posts? i'm really wanting to get making our family books, but don't really know where to start. any suggestions?
I love those pictures so much. I'm motivated to get some of my own! Love your hair too BTW.
Post a Comment