Monday, January 12, 2009

$$$

This is Taylor eating her cereal in the mornings. She refuses to use a spoon so she cups the milk soaked LIFE into her hands and enjoys every minute of it!





Brayden wears these sunglasses around the house all day long like they're his reading glasses. Hopefully since they're 3D glasses they won't hurt his eyes!




Drew has Nintendo DS meetings after school regularly and they all come over and play DS together in a circle. Such a social event hey? where nobody talks to eachother?



Today I've been busy doing balancing of the books and financial stuff. It's a little stressful but always feels good when I get things in order and have true numbers in my head instead of living in a fantasy world with credit cards!

Anyway...not much has happened around here lately. Just me and the kids living it up at home, watching a lot of Dora the Explore (Tay) and the boys hopefully not frizzing their brains with their Nintendo DS! It's been their #1 item from Christmas and I'm not complaining! It comes in handy when I want to threaten them with something! ha ha...yes I do threaten people...I'm sure we all do it though!

Yesterday evening we had a Primary teachers seminar that went really well! We basically set all the teachers up with new binders with all their responsibilities laid out for them if they had any questions. It went well and I was able to talk to some new teachers about how their callings are going. It's always comforting to know that they enjoy being in primary and they too learn alot from the children.

This morning I got up early enough to make lunches, breakfast and get the boys out the door without yelling at them to hurry up! Much better I'd say then usual! It's just so hard for me to get up in the morning. Last night I went to bed with a prayer that I would wake up in time so I woke up at 500! Slept for another hour and woke up at 600. Luckily the next time I got up was 700 and not 800! I had enough time to work after they left and get all my reports in before I had to take Taylor to gymnastics. I hate to admit it but lately I have wanted to skip her class because it's at 900am. I know I know...but seriously it's been hectic with working in the morning it's hard to get out that early. Anyway, today's class was so much fun. When she started gymnastics she didn't try anything. They have them bear crawl on the parallel bars and she wouldn't have anything to do with that...well today she did it many times and crawled backwards like everybody else! She loves to do somersaults, trampoline and floor work. They took out the huge parachute today so the little kids jumped all over it while we ruffled it and made huge air bubbles. I wish I had my camera, maybe next time.

Tonight I'm off to a baby shower for one of my friends, Barb, who just had a little girl after 2 boys! I can't wait to find out what I'm having!

Here are some pictures from sledding on Saturday. There was a lot of crying and whining and cold fingers, but it ended up being quite fun for everyone I hope!

9 comments:

Jeni said...

I want to put nat in gymnastics, brian wont let me. So please take pics for me! good for you to wake up with the boys in time! I hate that. I dread early mornings.

Lynne said...

hi Lib, Sounds like Tay loves her class. Good for you with all of your accomplishments. I remember the years and years of lunch making!! I kind of miss it - - no not really:)

tlr said...

Your prego?! Congrats. When are you due? Hope it all goes well for you

Julie said...

That looks like a fantastic sledding hill! How fun! I love the last picture with Taylor's pink little cheeks and nose. What a cutie!

saltysista said...

Funny...Melia had gymnastics today at 9 and she really got into it finally. Plus the Coach pulled out the parachute at the end. I wish I could get as much done as you!

Marilee said...

Hey Lib! congrats to you too! My mom told me about the "mix up" she had with your mom when she asked when you were due and your mom was in shock that my mom knew cause you hadn't told anyone yet. My mom said she swears someone told her you were expecting. We laughed at her "mind reading" abilities. Anyway, I'm starting to feel a bit better. I had my 12 week ultrasound today and saw the little thing just wiggling all over the place, waving hands and kicking its feet. I sure hope it stops moving that much as it gets bigger or my future during this pregnancy will be some serious sleepless nights being kicked to death. I'm guessing your hoping for a girl to balance your little family so here's to us both having girls!

Christy said...

Congrats on # 4. Hope all is well!

Alysha Sladek said...

love all the pictures! when are you due????? congrats!! that's so exciting!

Gina said...

I didn't know you were pregnant! Congrats. How are you feeling? Hopefully all is well. You kids are too cute. I love the "frizzing" their brains out comment. Awesome.