My poor camera has gone the way of the dirt I'm afraid...I had it working on a temporary basis but I can't get it to work these days...hence another post with no pictures:(
Oh well, so today was busy but fun! Sean was post call this morning when he got home at 1000am and crawled into bed, only to be pulled back out of it from moi! I had to run to Michael's to get my last minute crafts for our primary party this afternoon. Of course I left things to the bitter end! So I left for a couple of hours and he faithfully stayed awake with the kids so I could do things on my own and be efficient for once! He went to bed as soon as I walked in the door and had a few hours of sleep before he had to wake up and meet me at our Branch Christmas party at the church. We made some really cute ornaments at the primary party and then ate a yummy turkey dinner at the party after! I love turkey! How can you go wrong with turkey, cranberry sauce and gravy? Seriously...candy to the soul! Somebody announced that Santa was coming and Drew looked up at me and said "Mom, is it the real Santa? I'll be able to tell by his beard!" When Santa walked in he looked at me and said with a little smile on his face "Mom, I think it is the real Santa!" Oh the magic of believing in things like Santa...things I don't want to end in my life!
I'm so excited to see my family in a few days!!! Will Friday ever come? Hurry up and get here! My house is extremely crazy busy dirty right now...I have a lot to do tomorrow! AH...I'll re-dedicate myself in the morning...does anybody else ever had trouble days when you just don't want to clean anything or tidy anything? You kind of walk around the house in a daze and you're constantly anxious because the kitchen needs to be cleaned? I hate it when I get like that but I think it helps me to re-commit myself. It also shows me that I'm not a true obsessive-compulsive so that I'm grateful for I guess!
Shout out to R2...things get too crazy with two kids? Leave the house and go and breathe in the ocean air and get some rays...all your worries will go away...Love you!
R1? Go and put your feet up...take a few moments before that baby comes for yourself...pedi?
Jeni...go and do your laundry and ironing! lol...love you!!
Mom...bring me some peking garden when you come (ginger beef)...I'm sure people on the plane will love you!
8 comments:
ahhhhhhhhhhhh I did the laundry... next ironing!
I love how kids love santa so much and believe. Natalie is scared of him so drew will have to help her learn to love him when we are there. FRIDAY!! so close, yet so far away!
i feel you with the housework! it can sneak up on you so quickly and then it's too overwhelming to do it all! I hope you get your camera issue dealt with soon!
I can't wait for Friday too, actually Thursday afternoon when I leave Calgary!! I'm going to have so many suitcases!!
how fun to have your family come! only a few more sleeps ;) i would love it if our ward did an evening christmas party. we've had a breakfast the last three years and it's just not the same. i hope your camera gets fixed (or you get a new one)
Have fun with all the people at your house! I LOVE Christmas!!!!
sucks to lose a camera. Have a great time with the family!
I'm having one of those, I don't want to do anything days.
Hey Libby! I have been wanting to call you everyday but am too tired or busy! I will miss you guys this xmas!
Post a Comment