So I feel lately that I have nothing to blog about! My life is just not that interesting right now what can I say? This picture sums up what I've been up to lately...taking pictures of my daughter's diaper wedgy!
Brayden came into the den the other day to show me his picture of our family so I took the opportunity to take his picture so that I would have something to blog about!Here is me...I mostly take these to remember my hairstyles one day when I'm looking back...
The other night I was going to bed and went into the boys room because Drew had left his night light on but when I went to turn it off I saw this...Brayden was asleep in his bed! Sometimes the cuteness of these boys is just too much to handle! They are the best of friends!
So...hmm...I ordered my family pictures the other day finally! There were so many to choose from and I was putting it off but I really wanted them before Christmas so I'm glad I decided! I'll have to make a new picture wall though...I think I have like 12 pictures or something.
So I was watching Brad Pitt on Oprah just now and I have to say that I feel total mixed feelings about him. Besides the fact that he's totally sexy and hot...it still bugs me that he cheated on Jen with Angelina! I know who cares right? Well I guess we get so involved in these people because they are on tv and let's face it...I do love my tv! Anyway...I like that they have this big happy family and stuff...but I still feel bad for Jen who got the short end of it. Anyway...whatever!
I took Taylor to her last swimming lesson today and she passed with flying colors. She has come a long way...at the beginning of the class she could not control herself in a life jacket...she would totally spaz with excitement and go crazy turning flips this way and that! Today when she put it on, and for the past couple of weeks, she has complete control and will swim to an object face forward. She still flips over a couple of times but she feels totally safe wearing it now! Anyway...it hasn't been my favourite thing to get up and leave for swimming but it's worth it for Tay. It's our special time together and I can't take that away from her. In a couple of weeks she starts in gymnastics with me so that'll be fun since up til this point she's always just watched the boys from afar and not been able to go and play in the gym.
Also...she has been asking me to go pee lately. When I wake her up in the morning and lay her down to change her diaper she says "pee pee, down". Usually I ignore her but today I let her go and she ran to the bathroom, hopped on her little toilet and totally pee'd! This girl is potty training herself I'm telling you! So today I picked up some pull ups, couldn't find undies at the grocery store so maybe we'll forego those for now. I know she'll train easy I just have to put my best efforts forth here! Wow...no kids in diapers would be crazy! I've never had that!
I'm almost all decorated for Christmas. I picked up some last minute things today at the store so now I only have to put up my second tree and decorate both (I put one up in the basement this year too). I bought this cool 6 ft. lit tree for my front step from Costco but the other day when I got home there was a message on my phone that they've been recalled for fire hazard! arg!!! I really liked that tree and now I have to take it back! I really hate taking things back...
Last night Sean had a bunch of guys over to watch Ultimate fighting championship...so not my thing! They enjoyed it though and we made some really good food so that made up for it!
Sean's parents are coming on Saturday to visit for 2 weeks so we're getting excited around here to have some family around to visit with! Our Anniversay (8 years) is coming up next week as well as Brayden's 4th birthday so lots to look forward to!

8 comments:
I know what you mean about life not being so interesting...I wish I would be out of diapers, not for another few years at least!! Good luck with training, we are working with C a little on that end!
Hey Libby,
I agree with you on the Pitt/Aniston thing. It makes the wound a lil deeper when Jennifer has to constantly see those 2 and the kids.I cant imagine. Wow 2 trees good for you. I love the decorations they had at Target whne I was there in Nov in Montana. I need to post. So much to post so lil timt ;)
Can't wait to see the house all decorated. Can hardly wsit to see all of you in a month or so. Love you guys!!
Thanks for the update. That's great that Taylor is so interested in the potty. Good luck with that! Girls are so much easier to train then boys! I'm with ya on the Brad Pitt thing. Its just kinda weird to me. Other then that have fun with Sean's parents!
I am so glad you posted.
so brad... ya I am kinda mad cause jen tot wanted kids and he said no... and then with angelina they are baby machines.
way to go tay with the potty! Good luck.
Everyone already has their Christmas stuff out. I need to get on that. I love the pic of the boys sleeping.
Oh and I love you hair..so pretty!
I can't believe she's training herself! That's AWESOME! MAybe she could teach Liv and thing or two ;) I love getting ready for Christmas... bummer about the costco tree. Can't wait to see more pictures. Oh and I love the diaper wedgie!
You look so good with short hair! I'm too afraid to cut mine, even though I wear a pony or bubble EVERY single day. I always feel motivated when I see your cute styles though.
LOVE the diaper wedge. So cute!
Post a Comment