Friday, November 28, 2008

Day of Heaven and the Birthday Boy!

The last couple of days have been relaxing and heaven!

On Wednesday I went and got my hair colored and trimmed...it really doesn't look much different, just colored the roots better! Anyway, Sylvia also got her hair done and she really liked my hair salon because they give complimentary hand massages! I did a little shopping with Gordon and got a few needed gifts for the mother in law! That night a few of us girls (neighbors) went out for dinner and a movie and it was great! I ate the best sweet potato fries I've ever tasted and we went and saw "Four Christmases" which was really funny! Vince Vaughn is hilarious and Reese Witherspoon is pretty cute!

Yesterday when Sean got home from being on Call all night, we headed over to the spa for the afternoon for our Anniversary! Let me just say that I've found my heaven! I LOVE the spa! We got to get facials, massages and I had a pedicure while Sean got his hair cut and styled! THe last time I had a facial was in Mexico right before I got married, with my mom, and we both had a bad experience so it was really nice this time to have a facial that left my skin shining and feeling great! Also she said I have NO signs of aging yet! woo hoo! Always good news I guess!

Sean and I got some dinner after and then headed home. Today I'm feeling a little less relaxed, probably because I have a birthday party to plan tonight. Today is Brayden's 4th birthday! WOW...4 sounds so big! For a couple of months they boys are a year apart (well their ages anyway). I have to post some cute pics of B as a tribute I guess!





Last night I decorated his bedroom a little so that when he woke up he would be surprised, and Sean went and woke him up this morning with a little Pokemon gift that he loved! I made him blue pancakes for breakfast and he got to eat on the 'Special Plate' so he thought that was awesome! (Also to my sisters out there...does anybody else use their special red plate?)
Tonight we are having a party for him and we've hired a Magician as a surprise so I know he'll love it!

8 comments:

saltysista said...

Happy Birthday Brayden! I am jealous of your spa day!

Jeni said...

cute cute cute idea on the decorations in his room, I am sooooooo steeling that!! and we haven't used the plate yet on the kids, when they understand we will... or wont break it!!
I cant wait for the picures of his bday. I still remember when he was born!! Oh 4 years has flown by, I love you B man!

Miller Time said...

Yes Libby we use the plate and my kids think it is great. Happy Birthday B!

Emily said...

happy birthday brayden! sounds like a lot of fun for him! your spa day sounded amazing, i definitely need one of those!

Julie said...

Brayden is so cute! I love those baby pictures. I want a red special plate. Marilee and Nicole have one but I don't. Where can I get one? ps-i emailed Ang for ya!

The RC Miller Clan said...

Oh he is so adorable. Don't you hate it when they grow up?! Dang! You just want them to stay 2 or 3 forever! At least I do...Happy B-Day B...Are you happy?

Krissy Marshall said...

Oh my gosh how B has changed. He looks so grown up in that last professional photo!! What a cutie pie.

Gina said...

Wow! He is so adorable. I love the picture of him with the Jackhammer. So funny.