Why??? Because I said so!!!
Bray has a cute little curl in the back of his head!! Looks like a really fun party!And B's magic trick at the end, I love how excited he was about it! Like noone knows how I did this but I did it and it is soooooo cool!
I LOVE the pics of Brayden with Emma. He looks so cute with her all smiley.
how fun!! looks like they had a blast. happy birthday brayden!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Bray has a cute little curl in the back of his head!! Looks like a really fun party!And B's magic trick at the end, I love how excited he was about it! Like noone knows how I did this but I did it and it is soooooo cool!
I LOVE the pics of Brayden with Emma. He looks so cute with her all smiley.
how fun!! looks like they had a blast. happy birthday brayden!
Post a Comment