Thursday, October 30, 2008

Wiggles!

Yes we took our kids to the Wiggles the other night! Taylor really loves to watch them but I wasn't too sure about what the boys would think. Drew danced a few times and Brayden finally loosened up once he was on my lap in the second half of the show and Taylor wiggled and danced the entire time. I quickly realized that we were kind of out of our element when the show started and people were screaming each Wiggle by name and they knew all the songs and actions to every song! By the end of the show I learned that "Jeff" likes to fall asleep randomly but that's about it...so I know one of the names of the Wiggles now! It was a fun night out though and I think the kids enjoyed themselves!

It snowed that day and was horribly cold outside...Tuesday I think it was. There is still a thin layer of snow on our deck but it's melted pretty much everywhere else. I'm hoping that by tomorrow it warms up so the kids don't freeze their little bums off too bad when they go trick or treating!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Julie said...

Well it wouldn't be Halloween without snow now would it? I haven't watched the Wiggles in YEARS but yes, Jeff does like to fall asleep! I also know Murray, but that's it for me. Glad you had fun!

tlr said...

Sounds like a fun evening. I don't think my kids even know who the wiggles are!

Lynne said...

The kids look so old in that last picture!! You have your share of wiggles right there without going to a concert!:)

Jeni said...

what is tay eating? YUM! they all look so cute! I am singing "play the guitar with maury, play the guitar with him..." wiggles GOTTA love em!

Emily said...

haha, i used to hate the wiggles, but then we started watching them all the time with jacey and now i kind of like them! a concert would be fun!!