Well I've never done a Halloween gingerbread house but there is a first for everything right? It was fun and the kids got high on candy, like they won't get enough next week! I love the concentrated look on B's face when he was icing the back of the house...it's totally his art face...it's only when he's making art that I see this level of concentration!
It's raining like cats and dogs today...hasn't let up a bit! This morning Sean went to his exam which I'm hoping he comes home from soon so we can go out...I took Drew to a birthday party, drove to McDonald's with Brayden and Taylor and played there for a couple of hours, went to Toys R Us for some diapers and to play some more, picked Drew up and came home to decorate the gingerbread house! What is it about rain that just puts you in a mood? It's so dreary and wet! I don't know...my house needs to be tidy'd and it's like the last thing that I want to do right now. So now I'm taking some time to work on my Sharing time for tomorrow and I'm excited because I get to teach the kids some new primary songs now that the presentation is over with! Those songs get old when you've been singing them every Sunday for 9 months!
Rain Rain go away...come again another day!


5 comments:
cute house idea. it reminds me of that weird movie the night before christmas
sorry bout the rain! Cute Halloween house! I almost bought one to make the other day but just couldn't bring myself to do it. We'll wait for a Christmas Gingerbread house!
WOW that house looks super. What fun. You do so many fun things with your kids.
what a fun idea, they look great!!!
It rained all day here a few days ago and I loved it. Cute house!
Post a Comment