Thursday, October 02, 2008

Good little shoppers

This little boy is the cutest little button and loves to shop! If he wasn't sleeping like this on Jeni's shoulder he was sitting handsome in his carseat quiet as a mouse! He is an absolute doll and is definitely working on my baby cravings!
Look at this hot mummy...does it get any hotter?
Here is a pic of Nan and I riding the carasoul at the mall...I can't believe we got her to smile!
Did anybody see that episode of 'Friends' where Monica and Chandler were trying to get pictures taken and he couldn't smile on demand?? This pic reminds me of that:)
Yesterday was a very successful shopping day. I was able to find new clothes for my entire family for our family pictures that we're having done the day I get back so that was awesome! It's fun hanging out with Nin and her kidlets...Natalie is full of energy and little Stevie is adorable I can't stand it! Last night we were able to sneak away with Garrett babysitting and went to Cheesecake Factory and the movie "Eagle Eye". I have to say that this was the first time I have ever fallen asleep at the theatre. The movie was awesome and I think I only fell asleep a couple times for a minute at a time but still...that is some major tired! Now I know what my kids feel like when they sleep anywhere and anytime no matter the noise!
So right now I'm finishing up some work and then I can relax and read some more of my book "Breaking Dawn" which is a good read so far! I think it's pedi's and mani's tonight...yay...pampered mommas!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

saltysista said...

Stephen is so precious! I am so jealous you went to Cheesecake Factory. I love that place. I love to see little Nat smile in a pic!

Jeni said...

I LOVE HER SMILE!

Julie said...

I LOVE that episode of Friends! It is so funny and that smile is a TOTAL Chandler smile. What a goose!