Why??? Because I said so!!!
Cute cute cute! Stephen is adorable and so are you and Jeni! Sisters are the best. The picture of the 2 of you makes me miss mine!
He is so cute. I love baby giggles. You and Jeni are pretty hot too! Love you guys!
Oh that is so cute! I remember in Maui you were doing that to Melia and it was the first time she really giggled!
He is Darling! So fun!
He is so cute. I love that giggle age. I have to say that both you and Jeni look gorgeous & have GREAT eyebrows. :)
A couple of hotties there! I think Nat wanted some of the attention there too!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Cute cute cute! Stephen is adorable and so are you and Jeni! Sisters are the best. The picture of the 2 of you makes me miss mine!
He is so cute. I love baby giggles. You and Jeni are pretty hot too! Love you guys!
Oh that is so cute! I remember in Maui you were doing that to Melia and it was the first time she really giggled!
He is Darling! So fun!
He is so cute. I love that giggle age. I have to say that both you and Jeni look gorgeous & have GREAT eyebrows. :)
A couple of hotties there! I think Nat wanted some of the attention there too!
Post a Comment