Here are some of the many pics that we got taken the other night. Naomi was amazing and I love how they've turned out! These are a sneak peak of her work so far but many many more to choose from soon!
Love them Libby. What a gorgeous fam. I especially like the one of you and Taylor and the one of the kids on the log-Taylor is looking at her bros like wow you are so silly!
oh my...the term family pictures has sure taken on a whole new meaning in the last few years eh? Remember when it used to be just going to a studio and sitting in a group and saying cheese? It's so much better now eh? I love them! We are gonna get some soon man!
10 comments:
So cute, your family is growing up so fast! Pictures are so much fun!
Those are amazing! We're getting fam pix done next week. I hope they turn out as well!!!
I'm a friend of Jeni's and I have to say your family is sooo beautiful, I'm going to look up that naomi claire!
wowsers lib! i love em!
Love them Libby. What a gorgeous fam. I especially like the one of you and Taylor and the one of the kids on the log-Taylor is looking at her bros like wow you are so silly!
They turned out so beautiful. Can't wait to see the rest.
oh my...the term family pictures has sure taken on a whole new meaning in the last few years eh? Remember when it used to be just going to a studio and sitting in a group and saying cheese? It's so much better now eh? I love them! We are gonna get some soon man!
Absolutely amazing! You have a beautiful family...
Aunt B
I know I already commented but I LOVE LOVE YOUR BOYS so much! I miss them TONS.
Post a Comment