Wednesday, September 10, 2008

As requested!!

A few things I love -

Ahhhh, a clean house...there are no words! I am seriously at peace when my house is spic and span! I'm sure it won't last long but I'll enjoy it while it lasts!!!

Freshly done acrylic nails (thanks for being home today honey)

A parking space right in front of the store that I want to go into (subway today!)

Cool music on the shows that I watch so I can download them on i-tunes the next day.

Drivers that don't freak out when I accidently move a bit forward into their road because of my spazzy foot (We don't mean to do it...and we never actually go! does that make sense?)

A cool breeze through my house in the fall.

Young and the Restless (I know...but I acredit this addiction to Nana Anne because it was her 'show' too!)

Those are just a few of many...on my mind today though!

Here are a few pics from some new purchases lately...this one is just a pic of the train table that we brought downstairs from the boys room...fits nicely.
The boys room with their new mosquito nets courtesy of Ikea.


The toy room downstairs (those lights are little green bugs that light up)
A cool mirror from Ikea just the kids height so they can admire themselves! ha ha I'm sure it'll become a smudge-fest!
The coolest storage unit! I Love Ikea!!!
P.S. Mom we can't wait for you to come and visit on Monday! The kids are so excited!!!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Thanks for posting the new toy organization! I'll have to check out my Ikea! And thanks for you thoughts of the day! I'm with ya on the clean house, acrylic nails and a cool fall breeze! Not so much on the Y&R but I LOVE that you watch it. Nana would be proud!

Lynne said...

WOW is all I can say!! You are very organized. And those are a few of my favorite things too. Also, clean sheets, a great haircut, freshly cut grass, and a beautiful Alberta sunset.

Jeni said...

its her play, nana called it her play not her show. She is soo funny. I totally remember watching that though with her. I love having a clean house too - i want one right now actually.
I love love love tays hair, I love it. So cute and fun eh?! and cute toy room - ikea is the best.

The RC Miller Clan said...

Holy snot! Talk about a LOT of toys! Thats one thing I don't miss about having such little ones. Its actually fun for me to get rid of toys. I'm a sicko!

Heather Palmer said...

Your basement is rad!!!! Someday...
Ikea does rock. I'm glad we have one at home...but I'm going to miss Target when we move. :)