Friday, August 22, 2008

what a trip!

Well we're in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania right now still on our vacae but I thought I would do a bit by bit post of what we've been up to with a few pics. Shortly after we left Kingston I realized that I forgot my camera at home so I had to use Robin's when we were there. I think today I'll try to purchase a cheap one so that I can capture the excitement on Brayden's face when we go to the Hershey Chocolate Factory this morning!

-Fri am Left Kingston and drove to Harrisburg, PA
-Sat drove to Greenville NC, got stuck in crazy traffic on the I-95!!!!! arg
-Sun went to church and the kids learned to drive a power wheels jeep
-Mon am Sean and Brian golfed and Robin, the kids and I went to Target, then we went swimming at her gym in the afternoon
-Tues am we drove to Atlantic Beach and stayed for a night
-Wed spent the day at the beach
-Thurs drove to Potomac Mills outlet mall, shopped and then continued on to Harrisburg where we are currently staying
-Fri went to Hershey World (Chocolate factory) and Hershey Place (Amusement park) and now we're back preparing to go swimming

That about sums it up without the funny things that have happened along the way. Tomorrow we're heading back to Hershey Park for the water park and more rides in the afternoon. I'm totally wiped right now and exhausted and I'm sure it's how I'll feel tomorrow!

It's been so fun to travel with the kids, they are great in the car, I couldn't ask for anything better..except maybe Taylor's screaming!

Here are a few pics from our trip so far (minus the pics from today as I have to get that ghetto camera developed...SERIOUSLY does anybody still use those cameras with film? Wow...crazy!)
NC

5 comments:

Julie said...

Wow! Sounds like you guys have had and are having so much fun! The kids are all so adorable. Have a safe rest of the trip!

Julie said...

ps--LOVE LOVE LOVE your music. I LOVE the David A. song!

Jeni said...

i loveeeeeeeeeee the pictures. all the kids look sooo cute. I love tays bathing suits and her hat. YOur hair is adorable. Drew is hillarious! ohhh really that was such a great post and I am soo glad you are home,I miss you. Call me soon, we have alot to catch up on!

Jeni said...

BTW, my mother in law uses a film camera still as she doesn't understand that you can print out digital pictures. she doesn't believe it, so she continues to buy film for her camera and we all get ticked when the film runs out. nice.

saltysista said...

Sounds fun! Your hair is super cute, too. I love the pics of Drew and Tay!!