Monday, August 25, 2008

Home


I don't know if you can really see in this picture but Brayden's face was hilarious! It's funny to see faces when your stomach is turning around inside you. Usually you don't see that angle on people...he was excited but it looks like he was a tad scared at the same time!

This was a ride at the park that we did more than once. The fun part was that we could all do it together and got cooled off from the hot day outside!

I have some more pics from the weekend at Hershey Park but like I said before they are inside the old school cameras that I have to take to Walmart today! So annoying!!!

We got home last night around 700pm and unpacked our car and watched Drew ride his bike up and down the road. When we were in NC he took the training wheels off his bike and off he went! He seriously got it the first try and now he's awesome! He still likes to go up onto the grass to stop but I remember doing that too...just in case of a fall!

Today was all about laundry and getting the house tidy'd up! Yipee! It's a little cool outside so it makes it nice to open the windows and feel the cool breeze.

I learned today that Drew starts school next Wed and Brayden has his meet and greet with his Kindergarten teacher on the same day. He's really excited to start school and I can't believe that they'll be riding the bus together! Just me and T at home...what will we do? Hmm...I think we'll go shopping! surprise surprise!

Now we're looking forward to some visits in the next couple of weeks...my friend Jordan is coming to stay with us next week and sing in church with me. I think we're both going through withdrawals of singing duets with eachother! Then my mom is coming the week after Jordan leaves! YAY...can't wait to see you mum! I'm leaving for Dallas at the end of Sept to visit Jeni and then hopefully Sean's parents are coming at the end of November for B's birthday (the big 4)! We're also having some visitors at Christmas so we're really excited for that!

Anyway...once I get more photos developed I'll explain how fun the weekend was!

3 comments:

Jeni said...

awesome pic... b's face is rad, and tay looks like she is gonna pee her pants!
i cant wait for you to come here!!

Julie said...

How is B going to Kindergarten when he's still 3? That's crazy! Anyways, glad you had a good trip and you made it back safely. I'm hoping that the weather will cool here soon!

saltysista said...

Love B's face and that is crazy he will be 4! I was there for his first b'day party. I came in from Fiji to get my teeth ripped out and I was all nervous b/c I thought you were going to drill me again...oh wait..you did! In front of Mom and they were embarassing questions! HA HA!