Why??? Because I said so!!!
Cute pictures. Looks like you guys had a fun time. Lots of good memories in the making.
That looks like a blast! How fun. I can't believe Taylor went on the Frog ride. She looked so little and cute and excited to be there. What a doll!
Looks like fun, I was going to take my kids there a few years back, but decided since they were so little to do the Crayola Factory instead which was very cool too!
I totally think all the questions were hilarious!! I was just giving you a hard time! Cute pics!
sean looks funny on that ride with tay and all the girls! hahi love her dress and hair always! did she really nap on the concrete?hillarious.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cute pictures. Looks like you guys had a fun time. Lots of good memories in the making.
That looks like a blast! How fun. I can't believe Taylor went on the Frog ride. She looked so little and cute and excited to be there. What a doll!
Looks like fun, I was going to take my kids there a few years back, but decided since they were so little to do the Crayola Factory instead which was very cool too!
I totally think all the questions were hilarious!! I was just giving you a hard time! Cute pics!
sean looks funny on that ride with tay and all the girls! hah
i love her dress and hair always! did she really nap on the concrete?
hillarious.
Post a Comment