Friday, July 18, 2008

Randoms

This is the cutest dress that I bought awhile ago but just tried it on Taylor and it fit...so adorable! It's so frilly and girly! This was at the splash park the other day...she preferred to play at the normal park instead of getting wet.

Nice face Brayden...he was on his way back to the water here!

This morning eating her lucky charms...breakfast of champions around here!

I haven't seen much of Sean around here lately...back to the grind right? So tonight some friends are coming over to help me paint the baseboards and the doors downstairs so that we can install them after the carpet goes in next week! I can't believe that by the end of the month we'll be living down there...crazy!

4 comments:

Jeni said...

Cant wait, you need to do a video tour of down there for us!

saltysista said...

Taylor is such a beauty! Love that hair. Can't wait to see the finished basement!

Lynne said...

Hi Libby,
The kids ARE growing up and Tay somehow became a little girl instead of a baby somewhere along the way. She looks so grown up! Call me at Jeni's !Love you !

Julie said...

I helped Steve and Heather do the finishing work in their basement in Utah and it is so tedious so GOOD LUCK! Taylor is so cute and big and the look on Brayden's face is hysterical!