1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew/know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
9 comments:
Dear Libby
Do you remember the time you were going to play a solo in 8th ward sacrament meeting and right before you were going to sit up at the piano, your slip fell down around your ankles and we were all sitting in the front row and we laughed histarically through all of Brother Woodruffs talk.
Hmmm...I remember when I first met you and you were sizing me up and down and then drilled me with 100 questions. Do you like CCR? Do you like to camp? Do you play an instrument? Do you really like my brother? Haha That always makes me laugh!!
Libby, how to I ever choose?
I can talk about the time that you were going to GRAD and we got in a HUGE fight in the bathroom and you told me something "mean" so I grabbed you and ripped your dress. You were sooooo mad. haha
HAHAHA what about the little swiss blue people statue you had in your room and when we would have "sleep overs" we would laugh forever about how they were STILL kissing!!
Remember when you came to Dallas and we made brian go out all the time for more food for us? we did that cheese fries take out and then made him go out for icecream and the hard shell?? we are such pigs, we revolve everything around food. that is why I love you though - we share that love!
Oh my gosh, I have sooooo many... and I think that they are my favorit memories EVER!
So so so many good memories of you Lib! But my FAVORITE memories is of us at YW Camp at Walsh's singing the Monster Mash, swimming in GLACIER WATER in the river and laying in our lean two (sp?) yelling things like "DAVE, AVE, VE, E" or "MEREDITH, EREDITH, REDITH, EDITH, DITH, ITH, TH, H" and "LIBBY, IBBY, BBY, BY, Y" Everyone was getting sooooooooo annoyed but we sure thought it was funny! I also vaguley remember something about me calling someone and telling them off for you over something in the den at the Palmer's old house. I don't remember what it had to do with but I think it involved Jeremy Baker. You might need to refresh my memory on that one!
okay...the last post was actually from me, JULIE. I forgot Marilee was logged in on the computer before me. MY BAD!
there are to many LIBBY memories IN MY BOOKS. The one I will never forget and was actually told at my wedding reception I think by YOU! Was when Chel you and ME sat in my parents cement basement with a piece of paper each and a straw each... we sat no further away then two feet from eachother and we took turns spitting spit balls at eachother, and where ever they landed they stayed , we couldnt touch them, This might be embarrassing to tell now, but we laughed so hard and thought it was so funny, I have lots more where that came from, dont get me started!!!! the other memories I have are of our.... TASTE TESTS... HAHAHAHAHA! remember the stuff we use to find. nena
ok libby the fist thing I thought of was in Dallas and we were at the melting pot(?) and we had the waiter take a picture of us roasting our marshmallows and we soon realized our marshmallows were on fire. We all laughed so hard.
I have been thinking about this for a couple days and I really can't think of anything worth mentioning...I do remember a lot about Dan just because we were in the same class. Mostly about you I remember going to your house for activities, you mom being my leader which I loved, you hanging out with Chelsea and Nena and playing basketball...Girls camps too. And then as we got older and married hanging out a bit and having out all our kids with in a few months of each other.
That's so funny that you remember jumping on our tramp because my earliest memory of you is playing at your house in Silver Springs. Now, I don't really remember anything ABOUT being there, but I remember being there!!
Post a Comment