Today I took the kids to the Dentist and they actually did really well! It was Brayden's first visit and despite him gagging a bit on the water as they cleaned his teeth he made his way through it!

They wore those glasses so that they could watch in a mirror with the light on what the Dentist was doing.

Here's our first door installed!!! (into the bedroom)


Here are 3 different stages of the bathroom shower...turned out awesome Dan!


The bathroom floor...pretty sleek looking!

The grout that we chose ended up matching perfectly, both with the glass and marble tiles which was nice because he didn't have to mix up two colors of grout.
This picture is only for you lucky folk out there who had the pleasure of knowing Dan's pitbull "Rocky"...I don't think I need to explain...He was definitely noticed for this one particular trait! I will say that this was a double grape that was stuck together

If you look closely you can see Brayden's little feet dangling from upstairs as he watched TV. I thought it was a cute pic!

I took this picture while I was downtown today...beautiful day and I meant to capture a sailboat in the distance but I didn't...enjoy the lake picture anyway!

8 comments:
wow, he did a great job! the bathroom's looking great. love the pic of brayden's feet hanging!! too cute! i need to take my kids to the dentist, but austin's such a gagger that it makes me REALLY nervous!!
The boys look so cute. The bathroom looks super nice. Now come home and make ours look that nice!!
Cute pics, the bathroom is looking very good. I would like to see a close-up of the bathtub tile. It looks pretty.
Cute pics, the bathroom is looking very good. I would like to see a close-up of the bathtub tile. It looks pretty.
Cute pics, the bathroom is looking very good. I would like to see a close-up of the bathtub tile. It looks pretty.
Cute pics, the bathroom is looking very good. I would like to see a close-up of the bathtub tile. It looks pretty.
Ahh the good ol dentist. Good to see your basement is comig along so well. See you soon. ;)
did drew have a mowhawk in the drum post before?? i cant tell!
see you tomorrow! bathroom looks awesome btw!
Post a Comment