Saturday, May 24, 2008

The long week

Well this is the only picture I have for you this week...Not much to document, or rather I didn't bring my camera anywhere!
So today is Saturday...I woke up this morning to Taylor screaming away in her room at 600am...she was doing it the night before at 12:30am and so Sean cuddled with her while he watched tv, but then she woke up again at 600. Anyway when I went to see her she was really hot and fevered and just wimpering. I took her into our bed and about an hour later she puked all her Tylenol on our bed and floor. She started to look a bit better after he home made waffles and some juice, but then just kind of mulled around the house with her soother all morning looking really tired. Sean and I decided today was our run to the dump with all the crap from our basement framing and yard work from the past 9 months! Our garage was seriously sick! Anyway I put Taylor out in the stroller while we packed the van stuffed full of lumbar and she started to fall asleep sitting up in her stroller. That was at about 1130 so I put her to bed...she is still asleep! I'm just praying she can sleep off this bug that she has!
So Sean got to the dump and had to give the guys $20 to stay open just for him since he got there 5 min before they close. Luckily he did though otherwise nobody would be driving my van!
He's at Stake Priesthood session now and I'm heading off in a couple hours for the adult session. I'm singing tonight so I really should be warming my voice up but I'm way too lazy! We might be going to the drive-in tonight to see Indiana Jones and Ironman after and I'm thinking of bringing the boys...we'll see how they feel tonight...they're napping right now so they just might be up for it! They've never been to a drive in so it could be fun!
Well our drywall is almost done...he was down there today spraying the primer on the ceiling so I'm predicting that I'll be able to start priming myself early next week! Yesterday we got some great deals at The Brick so I'm really excited to get things finished so we can 'move in' so to speak!
Sean is the boy's soccer coach and their first practice/game is on Monday so this past Monday we had all the parents and kids over to our place for some ice cream and just to talk about the season. It's a fun group of parents and cute kids and it'll be fun to see them running around like chickens with their heads cut off, not knowing what they're doing! Sean is super excited to coach and really spend some more time with the boys. I'm really glad he was able to do it too...it was just a great way for him to be more involved in their lives with him being so busy. I'll take some pics of them on Monday in their uniforms, they're bright orange and black!
A quick shout out to Nadine...my prayers are with you babe!

3 comments:

Jeni said...

Oh poor tay. I hate it when they are sick. I have still not experienced the flu with nat and hope I dont have to for a while. poorl ittle taylor! cute picture though!

Lynne said...

You were singing in Stake Conference? You never told me. I'm sure you'll do beautifully!!

tlr said...

It is not fun with sick children! We have a had a bit of that at our place