106 words
So I took this test today and figured that transcription is a good fit for me! Sean is always saying that I sound like little mice running around a floor when I type. It's worse when I have long nails which I don't right now! Just for bragging rights when I did the test I had 106 correct words and 0 incorrect words! Woo hoo!!!
6 comments:
That's crazy! I wonder how fast you play the piano? You always liked the fast songs growing up:)
dang girl!
I am not even gonna say how many I got wrong and how fast I typed... I am sure you can guess, you know all my faults with typing!
The fastest time I could get was 69 wpm. I can't believe you got 106! That is amazing!
Wow! That's fast. I find I can't copy type as fast as I can transcribe. Plus it's harder when it doesn't make sense! Typing for the same doctor I can almost type what he is going to say before he says it! I got 92 wpm but I'm going to try again to see if I can get faster!
oK, i totally SUCK! The first time it was 46 or some crappy number and then 56 or 59....oh my...I thought I was a good typer. I don't even know how you can be that fast! ok, now YOU better start commenting on MY blog missy!
Post a Comment