Why??? Because I said so!!!
She's adorable with her droopy drawers and little wave!! They are good little friends!
That is so something Melia would do! Tay is getting so big! I love how they play together.
hehe that was silly! Her hair is so long! She is really pretty lib!
I love Brayden sticking his mug in there when you were trying to get Taylor to say baby. That is such a boy thing to do!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She's adorable with her droopy drawers and little wave!! They are good little friends!
That is so something Melia would do! Tay is getting so big! I love how they play together.
hehe that was silly! Her hair is so long! She is really pretty lib!
I love Brayden sticking his mug in there when you were trying to get Taylor to say baby. That is such a boy thing to do!
Post a Comment