Here is a short video of Drew playing his latest song. He is doing great and loves to learn new notes. It's so exciting to see him reading music on a grand staff and reading actual notes! I have so much fun teaching him and seeing him grow! Sorry about the video on the side, I had to lay my camera down to tape. You will want to stop my music to hear this.
4 comments:
Drew that was AWESOME!! I especially loved the sweet smile on your face! Wow there's lots of talent there waiting to get out!!
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I love how proud of himself he is!! GOOD job drewy! I wish i could see you this weekend~!
He is so cute. I love the proud look on his face when he's finished and that he looks up at you with that sweet little expression. What a good boy!
that's awesome!! way to go drew!
Post a Comment